(READ FROM START TO FINISH PLEASE, then feel free to ask questions on https://t.me/GOMAFinance )
Instant 11% gain in V2 tokens (8% compensation for swap, 3% reward)
Quick overview: Why switch to GOMA V2 through GSWAP?
- 🤑 You receive 11% more V2 Tokens/value through GSWAP than you would if you buy or sell through Pancakeswap for V1 🤑
- V1 holders who use GSWAP to swap to V2 are eligible for our OG NFT Drop (the airdrop will be limited)
- V2 holders will be eligible for more ecosystem rewards and staking rewards
- GOMA OG NFTs will be part of the new STEM marketplace as a preferred partner; and V2 holders will receive further rewards within our partner’s ecosystem
- Those who use GSWAP and continue to hold GOMA V2 get preference in all GOMA ecosystem participation events/features/products for the next 24 months (including PARTNER INCENTIVES / AIRDROPS)
- The burn-rate has been doubled for atleast the first month, and community consensus will be part of the settings after month one. This will reduce the supply much faster than V1 amplifying the deflationary sentiment.
- 30% of the unlocked liquidity in July 2022 will go to those who used GSWAP before liquidity is purchased (so only GSWAP users) (the remainder will got to buying and burning GOMA V2)
🤐😉 There is alot more to GSWAP than you know, so the choice is yours 🤐😉
So, many people have asked the design of GOMA’s V2.
Lets keep it simple shall we.
STARTING SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000,000,000 (minus continuous BURN)
VASTLY IMPROVED FEATURES:
- Burn can be set separately on BUY and on SELL
- Burn is contractual, and destroys tokens out of existence on chain (not in a dead wallet)
- Burn can be done manually via the contract
- Redistribution can be set separately on BUY and on SELL
- Taxes can be set on buy and on sell separately, and adjusted accordingly
- ZERO taxes on transfers
- ZERO taxes on utilities
- The Marketing wallet is set publicly
- The charity wallet, when used, is set publicly
Simple breakdown of the rules and structure:
- GOMA V2’s token is designed to be 1:1 to GOMA V1
- GSWAP is used to convert GOMA V1 to GOMA V2 but give you an additional 11% (3% incentive PLUS also the return of any taxes (approximately 8%)).
So you will receive around 11% more GOMA V2 through GSWAP than you would if you use Pancakeswap to sell on V1.
- The liquidity of V1 will be purchased by the GSWAPPED GOMA V1 tokens, and moved to GOMA v2 to initiate trading.
- Once liquidity is removed from V1 the price of V1 will be DRASTICALLY reduced.
- We will set the price of V2 at the same price of V1 before the liquidity was removed.
- There will be a 7% BURN on all sells for the first month of GOMA V2 in order to promote consistent and significant burning of the total supply. With this amount of burning we are likely to get through the supply very quickly.
- The burn is contractual and therefore displays on bscscan as its total supply (before it was not contractual)
- We will ALSO continue to do manual burns while we assess the growth of GOMA V2, as we must be cautious and allow as many GOMA V1 holders to move to GOMA V2 as possible.
- In the first month of opening of V2 there will ONLY BE 1% TAX IN TOTAL for marketing to fastforward all marketing and community growth for GOMA v2 to accelerate burning and ecosystem publicity.
(V1 was set at 8% tax, which means all buys of V2 will automatically gain 7% extra GOMA V2 on new buys in the first month — this is to gain new investors, and GO GOMA GREEN)
TOKEN RELEASE AND SUPPLY
As we are compensating our GOMA V1 holders and rewarding them for swapping from V1 to V2, we have had to release “renounced” tokens from the last V1 supply in order to do so.
Of course they could not come from nowhere, so the “RENOUNCED CONTRACT” holdings have been released in order to cover and compensate everyone, and also to pair the newly bought liquidity with GOMA V2.
While we are undergoing the process from V1 to V2, we are quickly burning downwards, and assessing the number of people that we will need to compensate. BASED ON THAT, we will have a final circulating supply.
The starting point will not be more than 15% of the total supply — this is purely based on the use of GSWAP, and the number of tokens required to pair with liquidity (BNB).
and we plan to continue decreasing rapidly through continuous burning of unused tokens as we have already shown:
- We have increase the burning percentage on buys and sells, this will burn any additional tokens that may be required to burn through trade.
- We have also created a manual burn option where we can burn additional tokens to accommodate for unnecessary token supply.
(Increasing the burn rate WILL increase the speed at which we get to 50BN, regardless of any additional [REASONABLE] token allocations for compensation and GSWAP rewards)
14 April 2022
The rewards and compensation will continue throughout, as we believe our OGs / GOMARIANS deserve to be looked after.
ALL PURCHASES OF GOMA V1 BEFORE THE 15TH OF APRIL at 4PM UTC WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 11% THROUGH GSWAP.
15 April 2022 — GOMA GOOD FRIDAY (FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE)
The liquidity for V1 will be purchased and transferred to V2 on the 15th of April 2022 at 4pm UTC.
We will add the liquidity to Pancakeswap for V2.
Straight after adding liquidity to V2, we will initiate an Anti-Arbitrage mechanism which will change the exchange ratio on GSWAP from 1:1 to a ratio that correlates to the price of V1 after liquidity is removed.
This is done to avoid malicious actors and price hunters from using the new V1 price to crash the V2 price.
After liquidity is added new buyers of V1 will no longer receive a ratio of 1:1.
Once the existing V1 liquidity opens in July, the remainder will be removed and used for two purposes:
- 70%: to purchase GOMA V2 to increase the price
- 30%: to give back to those GSWAP before liquidity is purchased (so only GSWAP users)
Those who do not use GSWAP, or do not switch to V2 by the 15th are responsible for their own investment. We urge you to continue with us and continue to grow with us as we enter into the next phase of GOMA.